Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Write and Wrong..



Why is it so weird or awkward that you want to be best friends with someone you’ve never spoken to before? Why do I have to write with connectives and proper sentence structure ? Even when the content of my writing is quite good. Why do i procrastinate?Over and over, waiting for the perfect time to start studying, and being healthy, getting it all together. Y’know, the usuals.. The thing about determination, is, you just do it… no if’s buts or maybe’s.. 
But no, reality and too much thinking come in the way of everything, and everyone.. Nowadays, people assume and make their own predictions, and forget that they don’t really know the story.We all have our own story which no one could explain but ourselves. This might lead to the conclusion that everyone around us is judgemental, which is not necessarily well put. Am i making any sense? because i just got lost. 
I’ll break this down, so first to start, I want it to be normal that if you want to be friends with someone you’re not really close with, that you go you to them and introduce yourself, and not be misunderstood.. You know what I mean. This is different.I promise. 
Seconds, I wish that teachers where not employed according to their diploma’s, but only after considering how they actually teach.. To me, diploma’s, certificates and all that what not, is just for hanging on your wall, just to show off, something your parents want to look at every now and then to remind themselves they’ve done a good job on you. That’s why I hide mine, because it shouldn’t be that way. At least not on my wall it isn’t. To avoid further confusion, I’ll link that to what i mean, which is, no matter how well prepared and perfectly put together the CV of your life is, the only thing that matters is your heart, & whether you do things with love. A good teacher is one who teaches from the heart not from her planner, oh and NEVER mix education with intelligence. Which brings us to my third point, that is why i think most people who prefer memorising chapters with their photographic memories are different, and are not necessarily smart or intelligent, it simply means they made the time and effort to memorise their stuff and they’ve done their homework well.
  Alas, I want to let it out there, just to let everyone know, that we are all completely different, and we shouldn’t be judged by what we wear, what schools we went to, who we hang out with etc…Different is not always bad, just like how an illiterate could also be wise, its just the way you put it. 
(This was miscellaneous, really random, and somewhat personal.I thank you for having reached the bottom of this and I promise to write something more interesting next  time ) hope you’ve enjoyed looking through a bit of my scattered thoughts.. 
Farida Sherif 

No comments:

Post a Comment