Saturday, May 2, 2015

Wishlist Worthy Palettes

Today I'm sharing my top wishlist items (palettes only ;) These were palettes I've been eyeing for quite some time now and I decided to share.* I think I just impulse bought the first two though.. not sure till they come :") *
First up we have the beautiful Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette.. need I say more? Well, these light reflective powders give you a flawless finish and highlight like a dream. They were made in replacement of actual light fixtures, because who walks around with lights all up in their good angles..unless you're chased by photographers no one does.

Next up is the cult favourite Anastasia Contour Kit in "Light". This is not a must have for everyone, but those who love makeup do need this. It has 3 shades for contour, one could also be used to bronze,  highlight shades and pressed banana powder. Of course I need this. Without a doubt.

Last but not least, I can't end this post without mentioning eyeshadows.. My favourite thing ever. I'm stuck between the Too Faced Chocolate Bar (no.1) and the Tartelette, but for now I'll stick to the Chocolate bar. The colours look divine and I just love them so much. Swoon! My favourite is the purple one in the middle. Been wanting this in my life for quite some time now.

Sorry to put some salt in our makeup loving bank breaking wounds.. much love xx 













No comments:

Post a Comment