Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Sophie's closet - Afternoon Tea Event

Last Saturday I had the pleasure of visiting the Sophie's Closet headquarters for an afternoon tea event, and let me tell you.. The jewelery lover in my was happy dancing the whole week! It was beyond beautiful.Maybe I get a bit too excited, but the collections they have are real eye candy. LOVE <3


I went there restricting myself to only one item and hopefully nothing at all but you can't really help it in a place like this! One of my favourite collections was the House of Harlow 1960 because it was very laid back and sophisticated and not overly priced either, bearing beautiful pieces of art I had to have one!! Till I came across a really dainty piece *pictured below* which also happened to be the last piece of a limited edition collection... Despite not being the fanciest thing amongst the array of colourful statement pieces, I really fell in love with the simple edgy design of it, and it was no surprise that it came home with me! 

Is it weird that I fall in love with pieces of jewellery ? maybe.. okay yes it is, but having once been labelled as a designer myself, I justify it.. I think style is also very important, the way you wear one thing can make or break your whole outfit, no matter what it is. Style is a way of saying who you are without having to speak, and I chose to express myself through sentimental pieces of jewellery.. What's your favourite way ?? 

Much love, Farida Sh. 
xx 
Above: A few of the goodies from the awesome swag bag we left with and the bracelet.
Below: A beautiful painting and a Shourouk necklace. 


 Below:More from House of Harlow

 Below: How awesome are these snacks!! They tasted as good as they looked. 

 Above and Below : The Shourouk Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment