Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The White Room Spa - Marina Plaza

I was recently invited to check out The White Room spa, and after hearing so many good reviews I decided to give it a try. The branch I went to was in Marina Plaza and was quite easy to get to, which was nice, you can easily go by metro and then take a tram. I'll share with you my whole journey, so let's begin!
Here it is, I see it! Hidden in the corner, a tiny little place. Initially intrigued by how small the space was, I later on remember that this branch, of all the other available branches in Dubai, JBR and Motor City, is for women on the go. Perfect quick fixes and speedy services at a non crowded location. How convenient? They deliver well, and without fail.

               


This is the space it's in, all white and clean. As I walk in, I''m struck by their kindness and hospitality. Upon my arrival, I'm served the most refreshing fruit infused water. It was perfect actually, and because all the technicians were very kind and friendly it felt comforting, as it should.


The services I chose were a mini facial and some lash extensions. These were pretty quick however, largely effective. Since my skin had been breaking out badly, I was in need of this facial, and since I'm currently at the busiest time of year. Finals. I decided not to compromise and still look good throughout, I got lashes.



 Ciate and Essie products on display for sale. Yay.

They carry a wide range of cult favourites available. My favourite part(s), was that they carry LYN nail polish, read my review here ! One of my favourites as well as an extremely wide range of Essie nail polishes, in all the different shades we all know and love. 



This looked and seemed like the most relaxing place ever. The white surrounding was quite calming, and it was all naturally lit without being exposed from the outside.Privacy, comfort and relaxation at it's finest.  


These are the stations for mani-pedi's and any other services you desire! 




I can't wait to return and do my nails, it's that tempting. One thing though, this place is very small, so if you're looking for a blissful spa day this might not be the ideal branch however I would unwind here with a mani pedi because of how beautiful this room is. 
Moving on to the services, I was given a mini facial, the price list and range of services is very impressive, definitely budget friendly.

One thing I disliked was as I was getting the facial, I wasn't given enough information about what she was doing with regards to the products used. She did tell me about the procedure. If you don't want a place bombarding you with products to buy then, come here! This could go both ways, good and bad, so it all depends on what you like.                

 As I got my lashes, I was I asked how I wanted them, and having done my research, I opted for the most drama. The only place you should handle drama is on your lashes. The ones used were express, "Let's go" lashes, placed individually on the hairs, and then added cluster lashes as per my request.
I was debriefed about the procedure and informed that they should last one to two weeks depending on how well I take care of them. She ensured my comfort during the whole procedure and I was comfortable doing them. The results were great and I could go and get any adjustments made if anything happened.


 These were the tools she used! The hairs were very fine and the ones in the box were actually the cluster lashes.

Overall, I really enjoyed my experience, & their hospitality as I ended up getting some nail polish. They so kindly offered to give me a fresh coat as they saw my nails were chipping. I chose LYN!
I really recommend this place for quick fixes, they also have a dry bar and offer many other services which you could find on their website whiteroomdubai.com.
A full set of eyelashes would cost 505 AED, and a mini facial would be 90 AED only !

Much love xx
Disclaimer: The services I had done were complimentary, however all opinions are my own. This is what I really think about my whole experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment