Monday, June 2, 2014

May Glambox : Over view and thoughts!

   Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great day.. Today was one of those days that start out miserably but end on a better note. A day where I'm very careful about rubbing my eyes despite not wearing any eyeliner. A good day.


  Subscriptions, before I ramble on and on, are something that give you something to look forward to. Coming home to a box full of goodies, or waking up to a package of beautiful brushes being sent to your door.. I just love parcels.. The joy of unwrapping them, trying, swatching, loving then blogging. I feel ready for this life. In fact, I love everything about it.

  That being said, I had finally given in to the hype and subscribed for a glambox! I waited, and waited.. till I just lost interest, mainly because I knew what I was going to get anyways, but despite that I did enjoy it. Unfortunately I didn't really get anything full sized but I got samples of a lot of benefit makeup which I love, some I had and some I was happy to try out, but overall I did quite like it but I just wished they gave bigger sizes of products, and from looking at previous boxes, I really don't want to be getting any "regular" brand products in the future mainly because I want to try new things. That's my idea of a monthly box, you get things completely new to you allowing you to discover new brands with a variety of options. I like glambox, and I did buy a 6 month subscription, but what I would like to see in the future is more "theme" based products, where they pick out different things relating to each month instead of just one brand per box.

As for this month's contents, I got a free brow tint at the brow bar! ( Value: 55 aed) As well as a sample sized Porefessional, They're Real mascara and EYELINER which I love btw!! ( separate review coming soon!!) Along with the Big Easy BB creme and a mini Fake-Up concealer. Not complaining since Benefit is one of the most amazing brands out there, haven't found any product of theirs that is not perfect!

What do you think??
 




Love,
Farida Sherif
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment