Monday, November 4, 2013

Ode to lip balm..

I think that almost every girl, at a certain point in her life, has played with her mom's lipstick. This happens at a very young age for some, as soon as they start crawling, they go grabbing at their mamma's lipstick!

I remember the first thing that I was allowed to put on was lip balm, naturally because it was the least harmful "makeup" that I was allowed to wear. The majority of girls that I have come across all have one thing in common. Whether she was into sports, a tomboy, or the girliest girl you would ever meet, the all had their "chap stick".

This, in my opinion, is the common ground of all of us girls, each one of us has her own special type of chap stick , and they come in so many different shapes, sizes, and flavours. Kind of how we are.. You can be flavourless and unscented, colourless yet smooth, or be as colourful and easy going as you like..

It's just lip balm, and this is just me rambling, but this just came across my mind and I thought I'd share :D
These are some favourites in my collection!!

No comments:

Post a Comment