Thursday, August 28, 2014

August Glambox Review

I'm sure you all know by now I love Glambox! This month was all about your first aid beauty issues. Think beauty problems.. solved! It includes a mini Fa floral protect deodorant which despite the mini size replaced my old one. I carry it around with me everywhere.. Also, Oil control films which I highly recommend if you have oily skin. These soak up the oils on your skin and don't interfere with your makeup. The Derma Eco cleansing gel is one I am yet to try, although I enjoy mini sizes since they come in handy while I'm out.. In school.. yes I wash my face there. No I don't wear makeup to school anymore.. Next up we have my favourite Bioderma sunscreen, which is the best! My sensitive combination skin loves the spf100!! My favourite part of all this has to be the NCLA nail wraps. I just love the print and colours. Great as an accent nail or a quick chic mani. Personally, I have enjoyed this box a lot. What do you think?
Much love, Farida xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment