Friday, August 1, 2014

July glam box review !

How great is it to wake up to a new Glambox coming at you by surprise? Very.. Specially when it has a lot of well loved brands! Max Factor, *full size*, Olay *full size and sample*, Pantene??
 I have to be honest, full size products are always a great try! Mainly because if you love it, you have it, if you don't.. you can always give it to your sister.. :P Anyways, as you can tell by the contents it was a pretty awesome box. My favourite is of course the mascara which I am yet to try. The perfume samples are good, not my favourite thing in a subscription box, but not bad scents. I already own the Lacoste Sensuelle  which I have reviewed earlier this year. The Escada sample was not pleasing to me but it wasn't that bad. Just not my type of scent.
Unfortunately my box only came with one Pantene ampoule which isn't enough for a review, despite that I have used it twice and I have to say it's  quite good! I'd buy it full-size. The wrinkle cream and face mask were of course given to my mother since I'm 16. Anti-aging is not my thing.. 
Regardless, everything is either a hit or miss. This time it was made up for. I recommend that you try Glambox for yourself to be able to make a judgement! I personally love my subscription. 
Much love, Farida xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment