Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Weekend Haul :)


Hello everyone! I hope you've all had a great weekend, personally can't wait till the next one. This weekend I bought a few things that I thought you might be interested in :) So here goes..


It was basically restocking/ buying things again because they're awesome. Sephora was also having a 20% off for card holders so.. I wasn't going to miss out on a good discount :D

I picked up Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Primer, and 2 shades of the 24/7 eye pencils in the shades Hustle, and Empire. One for me and the other for my aunt, initially going in to buy a black eyeliner, but since Urban decay is my guilty pleasure, I figured why not :P .. Kinda have a soft spot for them :") We both wanted eyeliners to make our eye colours pop, she has hazel brown and mine are dark brown, Hustle was great on her, also liked it on me.I do love Empire but, I haven't yet succeeded in finding a colour to enhance my own eyes.I still do love wearing it nevertheless..

Next up I wanted a new tub of vaseline, this is a must have all over beauty balm. I'll probably do a post on all the great things you can do with it.

After wards I headed to boots because the new Electro Baby Lips from Maybelline are now available in Dubai *happy dance*. Sadly they only have 3 shades, Fuchsia, Coral pink, and Orange. I got 2 pinks, one for me and the other for my sister. My favourite is the "Strike a Rose"shade. Besides, Baby Lips are generally amazing.

Earlier this week I went to Aldo for a new pair of sunglasses, they are inexpensive, stylish and will handle being tossed around in your purse/back pack. I needed a new pair for my school bag. Its an annual tradition for me now. Aldo sunnies every year.

The last thing I got was a much needed face clearing potion, and I have returned to an all time favourite. The body shop's tea tree clearing lotion. This clears up my skin so well and makes it a lot smoother and just nicer. Its all natural, along with the tea tree that helps clear out acne in no time!

The sunglasses, Baby lips, Vaseline, and Body shop lotion are re-purchases. Which automatically means they are favourites that I do recommend for anyone to try!! Urban decay products are also amazing, but will require a separate post when I've tried them long enough to judge.

Thank you for reading this!! Please tell me below what have you bought this weekend?? :)
Much love, Farida xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment