Thursday, October 2, 2014

September Glambox Review



September's Glambox featured a star product in my opinion.. The first drugstore dry shampoo (other than batiste)
Dry shampoo is one of the best things about beauty products. Although I wear a scarf, I don't forbid myself of great smelling hair or a refresher before brushing. Actually, I love dry shampoo to refresh my roots after a long day of being under a scarf and it is very relaxing.. to massage your scalp with a brush and dry shampoo, on top of that, it smells really good too! 
The box had a brush, some eyelash serum which is a good thing to try, *I love lashes *! As well as a primer sample and an Olay whitening radiance cream sample. As always I disapprove of these foil samples as I am unable to make correct judgements about a product, but the cream size was very good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment