Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Pamper night in! Ft. Glambox products :D

Yes, Glambox is amazing.. Imagine saving all that energy to go out and buy new products to try and risking them being not good enough.. well I am lazy. But this was so easy to do since I had all the stuff from my previous Glamboxes! 
Some days you really just want to pamper yourself..  easier than it sounds! I start from top to toes.
1.Hair Care: slightly dampen your hair before applying a mask. I used the Pantene ProV Ampoule and left it in for a while. Before styling, after drying..apply dry shampoo for extra volume! Even if it's on clean hair, dry shampoo is great for the extra wow factor. I highly recommend the Sunsilk dry shampoo available at most supermarkets. 
2. Face: This mask was from the same box I believe and you could use that or any other mask of your choice. 
3. Followed by some moisturiser afterwards.
4. Lash serum is also a great addition to your beauty regimen. The sample I have is from "Isa Dora". 
5.Finally we reach nails! My favourite part.. You could use nail wraps, all over your nails, or as accents. You could also use this on toes since they come in different sizes. Followed by some nourishing cuticle oil. 
These are some of the simplest ways to pamper yourself! You could do less, or more according to your preference but I realised that Glambox gave me a wide range of products to play with and these are some of them! 
How do you pamper yourself? 

No comments:

Post a Comment