Sunday, November 9, 2014

Revlon Nearly Naked foundation- Review

I was never a fan of foundation, ever. The look of it was never pleasing, neither was the feeling.. It felt very heavy on my skin and I always just skipped it over because it was an overwhelming task for me.. I really did.
Naked skin is possibly the best way to go in my opinion.. But how about your naked skin, but better? The feeling of "oh wow, I actually look healthy after a week of work overload", is a very good one if I may say so.


Sometimes you just need a bit more of a BB cream, and a bit less of a foundation and this is exactly it! Revlon Nearly Naked is just that. Problem solved!! It feels very light weight on the skin and works even better with a primer underneath, it lasts for a long time too. Although I wouldn't say it stays on throughout the night, but it gets the job done very nicely.With the look of fresh skin sans the "cake". It takes me a while to make the "right" purchase when it comes to beauty products.. mainly because:
1.I don't believe hypes. 2. I don't like "fail" products that get tossed away. I mean, who does? I like to make my research on something and test it out a few times before I buy it. Despite this not having a hefty price tag, which is a great plus considering the quality, my expectations haven't failed me, and it was definitely worth it! I also recommended it to a few friends as well and they love it even more than I do!!
Have you tried anything from Revlon ? What do you think?
Thank you and much love xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment