Wednesday, July 30, 2014

NYX Lip Lovin!

I apologize for not posting but I am currently on vacation and doing nothing is the best thing to do when the weather is this good.The only thing I do here is experiment with different "out of my comfort zone" type colours on my lips, and let me tell you.. it feels good to start coming out of my shell, finally!
Despite today's discussion being exclusively pink-nude lips, (exception; the "Antwerp" shade) ,I have been loving a lot of NYX lip products! Due to their great colour selection, different texture variations and low price tag.A WIN WIN WIN in my case! So far I have tried their Matte Lip Creams, Butter Gloss, lipgloss and lip liners, and NONE of them failed to impress me, with their colour payoff. Longevity was not taken to consideration since I am still new to the whole lip colour bandwagon, literally..

Matte Lip Creams are seriously a must have all year round product.It dries matte without drying out your lips and has a super creamy texture once its applied. Colours are almost true to packaging except "Istanbul" which seemed a bit darker than I wanted. Never the less they are great products that I highly recommend. The shades pictured are Istanbul (light pink) and Antwerp (dark coral), also tried two more shades from my aunt and I also love them!!

Fun fact about these is that they are all named after cities around the world!

Next up is the Butter Gloss which is a very buttery *hence the name* lip gloss that is really just the best nude-pink lipgloss that would look great paired with any lipstick or on its own. The shade which I currently own is Creme Brûlée and these are all named after deserts! Which explains the sweet scent and colours. Personal favourite lip combo is this lipgloss with the Pale Pink lip liner or any other nude pink lipstick! Also the revlon lip butter in Pink lemonade is a dream with this!!

My latest great discovery was the NYX lip liners which have the most amazing colours that I have been personally searching for, for quite some time! These are great and they have awesome pigmentation meaning they can be worn on their own, over or under lipstick as well as under some lipgloss or lip butter which is my personal fav thing to do. However I find that these don't wear as long as I hope they would when topped with any creamy product which is the only down side. :( The shade pictures is "Pale pink", however I do own the shade "natural" and "prune" which are also pretty cool. My next purchase would be the shades Cabaret and Deep purple!!

The best lipgloss from the drugstore is hands down by NYX. ASK ANYONE!! They are very glossy, they taste good and smell even better. :D Colour choices are endless "try finding a fully stocked rack". The shade pictured is Tea Rose which is a beautiful pink that mimics my lip colour but just 10 times better and prettier. Next purchase would be the ever so popular shade in "beige" which is a pinky nude.

Pretty much I am obsessed with a lot of NYX this month and I did buy more. Hopefully I will post my favourite lip combos soon and show you all the great colours I got :)

Thank you xx leave me a comment down below telling me what your favourite lipstick shades are!?
Much love..
       Below (L to R) Tea rose, Creme Brûlée, Istanbul, Antwerp, Pale pink



No comments:

Post a Comment