Friday, May 15, 2015

Collective Haul - Makeup buying ban? *yeah right*


Recently, I've put myself on a makeup buying ban, to reduce the amount of material things I spend money on. Surprisingly, I only bought the things I needed. Being a beauty blogger, I'll have to improvise on that but I'll find a way. The good thing is, I only bought 3 of these things, which is improvement from my post shopaholic madness. The rest were gifts! *people felt my struggle*

1. Lush Celestial Moisturiser - so far so good, preferably at night only because it's thicker consistency.
2. LYN nailpolish - available at the Whiteroomspa .
3. Rimmel London Velvet Matte nailpolish in "Midnight Kiss"
4. Nail Art enamel from Daiso
5. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch
6.NYX Liquid Illuminator
7.Hourglass Ambient Lighting palette - Reviewed
8.MAC Pro longwear concealer
9.Maybelline Fit me concealer *not pictured*
10.Rimmel Brow This Way- tinted brow gel
11.Rimmel Brow Pencil
12.MAC matte lipstick in "Mehr"
13. Benefit Roller Lash sample
14.MAC eyeshadow in "Stars n Rockets"

As you can see I bought 3 concealers and highlighters because why not. I needed a new concealer, and I am still on the quest to find the ultimate highlight. The struggle shall forever be real. Also, I finally found my brow routine products that have made the biggest difference. Loving Rimmel all the way !
Disclaimer, this is a collective haul, I only received / bought these things as birthday gifts in April!! I'm still on a "ban", loosely.

No comments:

Post a Comment