Friday, July 4, 2014

All time favourite: Olay's Beauty fluid

Olay has been in my life ever since I was a baby..
Literally.All the women in my life (no matter what age) always used Olay. It's no surprise since it has been around for quite a long time. My grandmother's both use the anti-aging range, my mother uses another and now, I have also included it as part of my routine. Except that this is formulated for younger skin. This is the "Beauty Fluid" which is really a very hydrating lotion. I love using this because it's so light and it really works. I also use it on other people before makeup and they love it too! Huda Beauty once told me that she loves Olay and it is her go-to skin care when travelling!! For me this is an all time favourite, what about you??
Much love, Farida xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment