Friday, July 4, 2014

Parfumerie: Burberry Body EDT

Without a doubt this is in my top 2 summer fragrances! The second being the Victoria's Secret Incredible Daring perfume.
Burberry Body is everyone's favourite, and the best part is that this awesome scent comes in 3 different variations! A light eau de toilette, an eau de parfum and a heavier perfume which I believe is in gold packaging *don't quote me on it I'm not exactly sure*. The one that I chose was the Eau de toilette because it seemed to carry the fragrance in a very fresh and light way while still maintaining it's long lasting power. This is not one to overwhelm senses but to simply accentuate a very fresh, floral and clean appeal. Which in my opinion is the best part about perfumes.

With notes of green apple, peaches, vanilla, amber, sandal wood,rose and tea. This is the perfect "clean" scent. Suitable for every occasion really. From a night out to a casual outing this is for everyone looking for something simple, or someone new to to the perfume world!

Much Love, Farida xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment