Thursday, December 4, 2014

3 things I always use.. Mac Edition!

So basically I wanted to share three favourites from mac because they're just really staples.. My first mac blush, first eyeshadow and a limited edition sculpting powder from the Maleficent collection..

This is "Love Joy", a mineralise blush.. I really like this for winter, because it's more of a plum colour with golden specks in it, I really like the shimmer, despite not being a shimmer person, this shows up very nicely. The pictures are actually very true to colour..



Next up is my all time favourite eyeshadow, in "sketch". Basically anything purple has to be my favourite..It's such a nice colour for using as eyeliner.. I actually do this more often now and I love the look of it! Softly defined eyes really is just awesome anytime of year.. This also makes for a great crease colour and definer.. 

The last thing here would be the "Sculpt" sculpting powder from mac Maleficent collection. I basically watched the movie, went out of the theatre and then bought this because I was obsessed with her cheekbones.. This is a matte sculpting powder, which I believe is a  Mac pro store permanent product, except that we don't have that in Dubai, so it would just be limited edition.
I love using this, it's the perfect shade of matte that is not orange at all.. and basically a perfect contour.




No comments:

Post a Comment