Friday, December 19, 2014

Inside The Face Shop + New department store in MCC !



Hello everyone! Last week I went to Mirdif City Centre, my second favourite mall..Dubai Mall comes first because BOOK WORLD! DUH.. I was really excited to go to "The Face Shop" specially after everyone talking about it recently. I used to LOVE the face shop, but it was an old favourite actually. Way old. Before they changed up some of their products etc.. I mainly stopped going there after the nearest one to me closed down. When I went there last week, I fell in love all over again.



The shop is very cute. Products, packaging, scents, all of it.. and I managed to limit myself to walk away with just 2 things,(review coming later). I picked up one of their hand creams, and a blush. These are seriously adorable.. the blush swatches I had in the store weren't bad either. They carried a lot of pigment and had an extensive range of colours, moderately priced too. There's a whole lot more but in different packaging. The picture below shows the "cushion" blushes and they come with a puff! Which reminded my of the makeup I used to play with as a child. The small squares are eyeshadow, great colours but I haven't picked up any..

Can we just take a moment to appreciate cute asian packaging? Not to mention that the products inside are also of very high quality.. in my opinion. I did pick up one of these of course. It's the last green one on the right.


 These smelled amazing.. all of them actually, next time I'm picking up some of these for sure!


They also had a wide range of lip products and lip balm. 



These were "Dessert", lip balm, shaped like honey pots, they even come with the stick so you don't need to dip your fingers in! Yaay.. problem solved.

I honestly didn't pick any of these up because it was a lot more expensive to my liking and as we all know, I have way too many lip products..  


One thing I really liked about the store was their attention to gifting. They had many of these around
the store as well as individually wrapped smaller sets of products that make for great gifts this season 
and all year round.


They also have a wide skincare range with all natural products for different skin types. An old favourite of mine are their face masks. 


Next up I found a really cool new department store @MCC called "Tati". I believe it's French and everything in it is "made in France". Obviously I had to check out their beauty section. Initially uninterested, one swatch in and I found the most pigmented eyeshadows ever!! ITS UNREAL. I do believe that most "cheap" makeup is a huge no for me. But these were made in France, which I believe was the reason they were high quality products.. I didn't end up picking any of these, although I was going to, I was put on a ban.. by mother dearest.. Oh well.. Next time I'm picking up these palettes though!



THE PIGMENTATION ON THESE IS UNREAL!! Except the matte one, which was largely a disappointment..


This long post finally comes to an end! Thank you so much for passing by, I hope you enjoyed my little shopping adventure. Please let me know what you think and I'll see you in my next post! Ciao :*

No comments:

Post a Comment