Monday, December 1, 2014

LYN Nailpolish review and "Blogcember"!

My new favourite nail polish?? Well, yes.. Thanks to Beauty World that happened earlier this year , I discovered a new brand of nail polish that has become a staple for me! I picked up my favourite colours and haven't changed from them ever since.I get tons of compliments on my nails it's crazy. 
LYN nail polish first caught my attention due to their claim of them being "water and air permeable" which is every muslim girl's dream.. nail polish you could pray with? Honestly, I'm not going to claim it's truthfulness but, I personally don't mind wearing it. That's personal opinion on my part but everyone is entitled to their choices. Regardless of religion, this is a great benefit for those who love wearing nail polish as it will not stain your nails and is actually very light on them! You could almost feel it when you take it off, it just comes out really easily and you don't have to rub at your nails so much.
They came out with a great range of colours at a very affordable price (49dhs!?) and it's like this doesn't get any better. Recently I've had a "nail off" with Carine on Instagram, you can read what she thinks on her Glam Crush Chronicle! We almost had the same concern that it does come off slightly after a few days, but they do have a top coat which I believe we both did not use. I'd expect it to last longer with it on. Despite that, I really liked the colours they had and wish they come out with more! 
 This was taken straight after I applied it, and the picture below was a few days after. The colour I'm wearing is "This little pinkie" 
 You can see it came off very slightly but not that bad in my opinion! 
I really do love how this keeps your nails clean and is shiny without a top coat, I used two coats here and you can see the opacity of the colour is great.I found a link to buy these nail polishes on souq.com and their Facebook for more information. 
BLOGCEMBER: I will be blogging almost every other day a of this month as promised! This is my first post.. Hope you enjoyed :) no.1.. 
Much love xx 






No comments:

Post a Comment