Thursday, October 24, 2013

Beauty Favourites!

Things I have been loving for a long time now! These are the beauty products that I've been really liking and have probably re-purchased because of their awesomeness :P




  1.  Maybelline's ; The Falsies mascara, most amazing mascara ever! Makes my lashes really long and holds a curl really well. Best part? NO CLUMPS! 
  2. Maybelline's ; Master precise, because I'm that girl who always has some flicked eyeliner and lipstick on.. this stuff is really good though! The formula is very nice and it goes on smoothly, and it has a felt tip making application even faster and more precise "hence the name".. 
  3. Garnier's ; roll on concealer is really great because it's a 2 in 1 product, fights dark circles,gives u this light coverage and doesn't crease. Application is really easy since it's in a metal roller ball.The metal is  cold, so as u apply it gives a nice soothing feeling and de-puff's your eyes.. Perfect for mornings! 
  4. The Urban Decay; Naked2 palette, much loved in the beauty world, both "Naked" palettes have been staple items for many beauty lovers and mua's. Urban Decay have the BEST eyeshadow formula's ever... hand's down, they make amazing palettes and great colours!! Naked1 is a warmer tone based palette whereas Naked2 is cooler toned, I have the Naked2 and I absolutely love it!! Probably going to end up getting the first one too.. 
  5. Bioderma;  Sensibio H2O, the most powerful and gentle makeup remover ever created, it is the only product that does not burn my eyes! It removes makeup effortlessly and doubles up as a toner.. can't live without it.. 
  6. The body shop's : Tea tree line, has really good acne-fighting products infused with Tea Tree. They have a wide range of skincare that never fails, and has cleared up my face really well. Must try! 
  7.  Bath and body works'; Twilight woods.People always tell me I smell good when I have this on. I can't really describe it, but it has a really soft deep scent to it that just makes it a great perfume! 
  8. St.Ives ; body lotions have the smoothest and most effective formula's ever! None of them are greasy and work really effectively. My favourite is the "Collagen Elastin" and it never fails.. The brand itself has been around for a very long time and I believe they have their formula's mastered!  
 
I hope you have found this somewhat helpful, I am in no way a professional, just thought I might share some of the things that worked for me. Thank you.
Love, Farida Sh. x

2 comments:

  1. Hey Farida! Just read every single one of your posts and I'm already a fan - can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete