Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Hello World! My first post.

Hello everyone, my name is Farida, and I wish to begin my journey from here.Choosing to finally begin the "proper" beauty blog I have been putting off for more than a year now.. Here's a bit about me; I strongly enjoy many things in life, finding beauty in everything I see. My obsession with beauty has begun at a very young age for me, a VERY young age, watching my grandmother do her makeup in front of the mirror, I would marvel at every aspect.I first began observing, popping into makeup stores and trying out different products, the texture, colour and feel of makeup was very interesting to me, which helped expand my knowledge in the field. I hope to share my opinion with you and provide you with as many helpful tips and reviews as I can. Enjoy :D xo

No comments:

Post a Comment