Sunday, October 27, 2013

Makeup for school part1 (I wake up like that)

Sometimes you just want to look like you've slept for 8 peaceful hours, who doesn't want that? Sadly we don't all wake up looking like that, but, there's this magical thing called makeup, and it actually makes a difference! Now our school has a policy where girls are not allowed to wear makeup, does anyone abide by that rule? No.. But, I won't ever break the rules,so here's how you can just bend them a little.. I'm keeping it simple by just using the necessities.

First use a lightweight tinted moisturizer, this will give you a pretty canvas to start with. Next, hide any imperfections according to your liking using a concealer. I dot some of this under my eyes and it can do the trick! Third,you want to keep that all in place, so lightly dust a bit of powder only where it is needed to set, and finally add a coat of mascara to open up your eyes. And we're done.. The trick to getting away with this is to use the least products and minimize the amount that you use, for example; I would only use the tinted makeup where I need it, on my cheeks "to hide away pores" and concealer under the eyes where it would be darker.
The most important part to every look ? BLEND !! The more you blend, the more it looks like it is in unison with your skin, this rule applies to all makeup looks. For this look u could add on some cream blusher and alternate to your preference but thankfully I skip this part since I don't feel that I need it! Tip: A good base should be the most important part of your whole look, if you have a good base, everything else looks good!
Here's a list of the products I used :

  1. Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser (best part? SPF20) !!!
  2.  Garnier under eye tinted roll on (concealer+eye cream) 
  3. Mac studio care blend pressed powder
  4. Maybelline The Falsies mascara 
I hope you found this somewhat helpful and Thank you for reading :)
Love,Farida Sh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment