Wednesday, June 25, 2014

First Impressions: Davines OI shampoo and condition creme

This will be my honest first impression on the Davines OI shampoo and conditioner, meaning that I had just taken a shower and blow dried my hair as normal and the following is my opinion on what I thought from the first use.


I really like the simple packaging of the shampoo except that you have to be careful pouring the right amount, as well as the scent that was not really pleasing but not something I would be put off by, kinda reminded me of the hotel shower shampoo's except that this worked a lot better. Scent wise it wasn't bad, yet it also wasn't great which would be the only downside to the product because I actually really like it.

It's a lot like your regular shampoo and conditioner but 10 times better. Haha. Oh well, my hair feels really soft after using these and it has good volume to it and a nice shine.A quite noticeable difference if I may say so. Texture wise, I loved how the conditioning creme was a thick consistency, as opposed to most hair cremes out there this felt a lot thicker and more "conditioning".On the contrary, the shampoo was very light which I actually enjoyed, it was very clarifying and nice, with a good lather to it that helped clean my hair really well.

Overall I do recommend these products since I noticed a good difference in my hair from first use. Normally, I would rely on a good serum or leave in conditioner due to in-efficient hair conditioner and shampoo but I actually forgot to use anything after because I liked how my hair felt from using these.In all honesty I think that for high end hair care these are great and conveniently priced too, at around 95 dhs each. Having heard good things about their "OI hair milk", I would really love to try that soon ! Will keep you posted:)

 Have you tried anything from Davines?


Thank you and much love, Farida Sh xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment