Thursday, June 26, 2014

Rave Review: Benefit's Porefessional Primer

  

You may have heard people repeatedly raving about this product, and it's for good reason that it has captured the hearts of many. I haven't ever met a makeup artist or anyone who did not love this product and own it! It's in everyone's makeup kits and makeup bags, with the rare exception of a very small minority who did not like it. Anyways, it is fair to say that everyone loves Benefit! Many even associate it with their Porefessional primer which is today's rave review!

 Before wearing a primer, I didn't quite understand why my makeup never looked good for longer than an hour, until I actually tried it for myself. Now if you think about it, the parallel would be painting on a clean canvas, with a base colour. Before I start with it, I wipe it down with water to rid off the starch, then paint it white to make the colours pop and give it a smooth appearance.

Yes, I just did that comparison... It makes sense.. somehow.This product goes on smoothly, and gives you the prefect canvas to start with, it has a velvety texture to it and completely hides any pores and just makes it all one even surface. I prefer to use this on my T-zone (forehead, and nose) as well as my cheeks for a flawless application. The best part is that it can be used over or under makeup and does great on its own!
 What do you think? Thank you for reading :)
  • Overall :A-
  • Packaging: 9/10
  • Longevity:6/10
  • Texture:9/10

Much love, Farida Sh xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment