Monday, June 30, 2014

Mac Osbournes Collection

As we all know Mac does some pretty awesome celebrity collaborations such as Rihanna, Niki Minaj, Lady Gaga etc.. The Osbournes are no exception! Their collection is by far my favourite out of all of Mac's this year.
I seriously can't wait to get my hands on Kelly's stuff! *excitement overload* Luckily, in Dubai, collections come out really late, which gives me enough time to read reviews and round up my choices to save time and avoid let downs (and save up:'). I headed to the Mac store to get my hands on the Maleficent sculpting powder which I am obsessed with and I asked them for the timings of up-coming collections. The Osbourne's collections will both be displayed around September, and I will be calling them again to pre-order my picks! Surprisingly, I'm not that impressed with the lipstick colours, I'm just not one to wear too much colour on my lips but I did love the eyeshadow pallete, skin finish and blush, all from Kelly. Sharon's collection however was more neutral and felt like I already had similar colours to what was in her eyeshadow pallete as well as the lipsticks that just didn't stand out to me. I do however like her blush and will have to choose between one of both the skin finishes because I just can't decide, might as well pick up the lipliner, who knows..? Let me know what will you get!? Here are my picks :)
This is a round up of Kelly's stuff 
 The makeup she is wearing is just.. IM OBSESSED! 
 Blush
 Eyeshadow palette 
 Skin finish

 Much Love, Farida x
Pictures are all from www.temptalia.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment