Thursday, June 26, 2014

Parfumerie: Victoria's Secret Incredible Daring

An old favourite that will make it's come out for me this summer is Victoria's Secret Incredible Daring perfume! A white floral scent that is clean, fresh and just perfect for summer.
Although this may smell like it has lemons, it does not contain anything related to lemons apart from the African orange blossom flower and freesia with a trail of white sensual musk.

Simplicity at it's best if I may say so. This, and Burberry Body's EDT are going to be my go-to summer perfumes that will also make it into my suitcase. VS is known for their cute perfume packaging and this was no exception. I absolutely love the old bottle spray type taken on to it. If you're not into this perfume, Victoria's Secret have a huge range of amazing body scents that seriously last! Haven't really met anyone who didn't at least own one of them! My favourite body spray scents will have to be, Love Spell, Pure Seduction and Wild Scarlet to name a few.

Much Love, Farida xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment