Monday, November 10, 2014

Rimmel London- Appreciation post

Today I come to you with a Rimmel London appreciation post! I have been loving some of their products for a very long time and these have been really great to me. Serious rave review here! 


The first thing I would like to obsess over is the Kate collection. These lipsticks come in different finishes and have wide range of colours! As of now I am only left with one. The rest were actually stolen from me by my family!! xD The colours are very pigmented, price is great, drugstore brands come up with really awesome things every once in a while and these are some of them. The colour I have is in no. 102, the swatch below is very close to what it really looks like. It has very good lasting power and a great matte texture. Unlike most matte lipsticks, this does NOT dry your lips out, seriously.
You could also pair this with the "invisible" lip liner. This is a lipliner, but clear! It'll match all your lip sticks and do the exact same thing any other lip liner does! It's like magic. You'll know what I mean if you love wearing colour on your lips! 
The next product is also another one for lips! This is their "Vinyl Gloss" and I have the shade '330 Snog'.This is a very good natural lip colour, it matches my lips quite well but just a bit better. It's not sticky at all which is always great. The only downside to it is the packaging, I broke mine and glued it a few times. Yes. That happened. Usually, I never break things after they fall but this did, so I'm assuming this one didn't pass the drop test. SOO, not a contributing factor to my judgement of the product ! LOL.
The swatches are also very true to what the colour really is in real life.



The Rimmel eyeshadow trio in the shade "621-Orion" is probably the BEST drugstore eyeshadow palette I have ever come across. The colours are beautifully pigmented and the shades are amazing! Very highly recommended!

Rimmel Stay Matte is everyone's favourite and for good reason! This is a very nice powder for everyone. I wouldn't compare it to my higher end ones though but I have to say this is a very good drugstore product. I bought it twice because the first time I actually disliked it.. so much so that I threw it away. Seriously. Till I realised that it just doesn't work that well with dryer skin, so I wouldn't recommend applying this all over your face  to avoid it clinging to the dryer patches if you have any.

I have just discovered the best drugstore nail polish, surprise surprise.. it's by Rimmel.. They have a very creamy formulation which I would compare to my OPI ones. The colours are great and I always find a new shade that "I just never had"..

What do you think about these? Have you tried anything from Rimmel London? xx





2 comments:

  1. Nothing beats their Stay Matte powder!
    Give their Matching Perfection concealer a try! I love it for under eye concealing and to highlight <3

    Sarah
    Blend N Smack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need a new concealer, so thank you for the recommendation! ! I'll try it and let you know <3 xx do you use the same shade to conceal and highlight ? Or do you do one over the other?

      Delete