Sunday, November 16, 2014

21 Questions Tag- Get to know me!


Today I'm changing things a bit on here. This is a "get to know me" tag I found on the internet. Feel free to ask more questions, do the tag yourself and tag your friends to do it too!!

1. Are you named after anyone? I don’t think so, but my great grandma has the same name. 
2. When was the last time you cried? This morning. :) 
3. Do you have kids? No. I really can't stand kids.. ever. 
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Oh yes.. how awesome would it be to have an awesome best friend ;) LOL.. JK. Actually, being an introvert, befriending oneself is very nice. 
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Oh,never.. 
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? I doubt it. Although you never know really.. 
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Kellogg's Red Fruits and Frosties!
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Probably teeth.. weird, I know. But I generally notice their face first then the rest of the person, not exactly specific.. 
9. What is your eye colour? Brown.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Scary movies with a plot twist in the end!! 
11. Favorite smells? Vanilla, Fresh cut grass, after math of rain, rain, new bedding, good perfume, the list goes on.. I have a sensitive nose so.. scents are a big thing to me.
12. Summer or winter? Winter. I actually prefer being really cold than really hot. ;) 
13. Computer or television? My laptop, I rarely watch TV. All my series and movies are on my laptop.. basically my life. 
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Probably on a trip to Canada, or when I go back to Egypt, to me it's my country of origin. Period. I do miss home when I'm there. 
15. Do you have any special talents? not exactly sure but this girl right here can multitask and organise things like a pro B) I'll come back to this later though! 
16. Where were you born? Egypt.
17. What are your hobbies? makeup,reading books, watching TV shows/movies, learning anything new, researching and writing, being at home?, biking, jogging, cooking etc.. 
18. Do you have any pets? No, but I'd love to own a cat. or 3, and a Terrier. 
19. Favorite movie? where's the question.. because how is that even possible? but maybe, Beastly. 
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes… a younger sister and a younger brother.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Successful! Happy, healthy, fit, independent!
Tag me in your questions if you do this!! I found the questions on here!
 Much Love, Farida xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment