Thursday, February 19, 2015

A New Beginning


Lately I've been MIA for a while. Part of me wanted to do so much for this blog, the other part was doing something else. I've been refreshing a lot lately, many things have changed and I feel ready to share my process. Hopefully this will translate well on my blog as I've planned so many new experiences that I would like to share.

This is exactly the point where most of us have either given up on our resolutions, or are on the verge of doing so. We almost forget that there is no "perfect time" to start anything other than now. This moment itself, as soon as you set your mind to do something, all you have to do is just that. No "if" "and" "but", or "maybe". Even if you're one of those who don't favour new years resolutions, either because you've given up on them or simply you don't care much about the whole thing.To each his own. It's completely fine, personally I am one of the majority who like to get a fresh start, a new beginning and a clean slate.

Sometimes, we just don't want to do things.Out of fear, lack of motivation or the feeling of not being "important" enough. At the same time, not doing anything is even worse. Because so what? who cares if you don't do something perfectly the first time.

Lately I've been more accepting of my "Type A" habits and learning to work around it. Slightly altering the things I do. So much so that I've become a bit more accepting of timing, the importance of it. Namely "the now" being my core focal point of interest. Which also means that doing things at any given time, or making changes at any point in my life is crucial. Such as what I've done in the past year. Giving up eating animals in October was one of the things I've changed, and becoming more health conscious during July.. Naming a few habits I decided to take along with momentarily. Not waiting to begin by the new week,month or year.

I've also accumulated a few pointers along this process of planing things that have given me a clearer perspective as to why no one ever sticks to resolutions and change , and ways we could fix that. There are things I personally take into consideration whilst planning/working on my "resolutions".It's also true that we all learn differently, and that what may work for one person, might not work for another, so before dismissing certain things, I believe it's best we work around the issue or change things around to suit us. Almost like tailoring clothes, you adjust till its your best fit, unless you want to drag the extra fabric, or lack thereof, tailoring "your life" is just as (figuratively speaking) important.

Hoping for the best and working towards a better experience.I will further explain in detail the process I'm going through and all the things I have planned. Thank you for being here.

 Good luck :) & Much love xx - Farida



2 comments: